Read the inaugural issue of our semi-annual print newsletter, Because A Woman’s Heart Is Different®. In it, you can learn about plans for National Woman’s Heart Day® 2006 along with the latest news, events and our heart screenings research.
If you are a member of the media and would like information about the Sister to Sister: Everyone Has A Heart Foundation, Inc., National Woman's Heart Day® and women and heart disease, see the fact sheets below.
- About the Sister to Sister: Everyone Has A Heart Foundation, Inc.
- About the 6th Annual National Woman's Heart Day® Campaign
- Quick Facts About Heart Disease
- About Holly Heart, Official Spokesrobot of the Sister to Sister: Everyone Has A Heart Foundation, Inc.
- About Sister to Sister’s International Heart Awareness Campaign
- Spokespeople for the Sister to Sister: Everyone Has A Heart Foundation, Inc.
- 2006 National Woman's Heart Day® Press Kit
Medical Advisory Council
- Pamela Peeke, M.D., M.P.H.
- Harvey Fineberg, M.D., Ph.D., President, Institute of Medicine
- Elsa-Grace Giardina, M.D., Professor, Clinical Medicine, Columbia University, Department of Medicine; Director, Center For Women's Health, Columbia University Medical Center
- Marianne Legato, M.D., F.A.C.P., Founder and Director, Partnership for Gender-Specific Medicine
- Rudolph L. Leibel, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine, Head Division of Molecular Genetics; Co-Director, Naomi Berrie Diabetes Center
- Claude Lenfant, M.D., former director, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health; President, World Hypertension League
- Lori Mosca, M.D., M.P.H., Ph.D., Director, Preventive Cardiology, New York Presbyterian Hospital; Associate Professor of Medicine, Columbia University
- Rosalie Sagraves, Pharm.D., F.A.P.H.A., F.C.C.P., Dean and Professor, College of Pharmacy, University of Illinois at Chicago
Logos and Artwork
These are the logos and artwork used by the Sister to Sister foundation for the Woman's Heart Day® Health Fair. Please let us know that you're using them.
- National Woman's Heart Day® banner (complete in StuffIt archive for Macs, includes fonts)
- National Woman's Heart Day® banner (PDF version)
- National Woman's Heart Day® logo (EPS version)
National Woman's Heart Day® is a national campaign with a multi-city tour for February 2006. You can register by e-mail to receive the latest press releases and/or to book interviews.
Office of the National Campaign Director
Phone: (301) 718-8033 x11